171 cal, 27C/4F/8P/8S.
A wholesome and delicious way to have pumpkin pie for breakfast!
Fall breakfasts are the best. I’m thinking pumpkin, apples, warm comforting spices first thing in the morning with a side of pumpkin spice tea or latte. Fuzzy sweaters. Love. I’m getting all sappy.
So here’s your most convenient way to have such a dreamy Fall morning with near-zero prep in the morning. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats!
Made with oats, chia seeds, pumpkin, that protein powerhouse greek yogurt, little touch of maple syrup, pumpkin spice (and everything nice), this breakfast is sure to power you through the AM. The recipe makes only 2 servings but feel free to double it up and serve Monday-Thursday!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (60 g)
- 1/4 cup strained greek yogurt (I use 2%, you can sub cottage cheese for Pumpkin Cheesecake Overnight Oats!) (60 g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any other milk) (120 g)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (21 g)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (40 g)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (12 g)
- 1/2 tsp (or more) pumpkin spice
- pinch of sea salt
Serves 2. Mix together pumpkin, yogurt, milk, maple syrup. Whisk together oats, chia seeds, spices, salt. Combine the two in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, EAT! I served mine with 1/2 sliced banana, 1 tbsp pecan pieces and a sprinkle of granola. It should also pair nicely with apple and pumpkin seeds!
Hope you enjoy this breakfast and tag me on instagram with your pictures if you make it! ❤